3/30/09

She's in heaven, now

Well, at 7:40 p.m. tonite, my aunt Kathy went to meet her Heavenly Father. She went peacefully with her daughter, myself, Crystal (Holly's mother-in-law), and Kathy P. with her. She fought a very valiant fight. Holly is doing ok, considering the loss that has just occured in her life. I know that my family will greatly miss Kathy. She was a spitfire who wasn't afraid to let you know exactly what she thought. We didn't always see eye to eye, but I loved her immensely. I just wish I would have told her when she was able understand it. My thoughts and prayers are with Holly, Brianne, and Holly's unborn baby. Kathy so wanted to meet that baby. The next several months are going to be extremely hard for Holly and the rest of the family. I pray that somehow a postive message comes out of Kathy's death. I know that is nearly impossible to think right now, but I do know that it is possible. God Bless You, Kathy. I know that you will take care of my beautiful boy, Lennon.




Prayer for the Dead


God our Father, Your power brings us to birth, Your providence guides our lives, and by Your command we return to dust.Lord, those who die still live in Your presence, their lives change but do not end. I pray in hope for my family, relatives and friends, and for all the dead known to You alone. In company with Christ, Who died and now lives, may they rejoice in Your kingdom, where all our tears are wiped away. Unite us together again in one family, to sing Your praise forever and ever.Amen.


from catholic online

1 comment:

  1. Amy, thank you for your comment. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I pray for you, your family, and your precious son that had to leave you to soon.
    kara

    ReplyDelete